Chemical Computing Group web siteI designed and implemented a web site for the Chemical Computing Group that allows users of their "MOE" software (chemists) to share source code and other tips. The "SVL Exchange" site has been online for a few years now.
Implementation technologiesThe back-end of this site is a mySQL database which is accessed via a PHP program that generates the HTML / CSS code sent to the browser.
Overview of site functionalityUsers of the "SVL Exchange" site can:
- make submissions of source code
- revise their previous submissions
- browse submissions by category, by date, by popularity, etc.
- search for submissions via various criteria
- comment on submissions
- rate others' submissions
- view submissions and comments
- download submissions
The following images illustrate some of the functionality. Clicking on any of the images will display a full-size version of the image in PDF format.